- CCF Senior Member, CCF青工委预备委员
Special Interest Group:
- ACM China SIGCOMM Chapter committee
Chair/Co-Chair or other organizing committee:
- [CFP] IEEE ICNP 2017
Publicity Co-Chair, Toronto, 2017.
- [CFP] IEEE/ACM IWQoS 2017
Publicity Co-Chair, Spain, 2017.
- [CFP] INFOCOM 2017 SmartCity Workshop
TPC Co-Chair, USA, 2017.
- [CFP] ICNP 2016
Poster/Demo Co-Chair, Singapore, Nov. 8-11 2016.
- [CFP] ACAC (1st ACM China Annual Conference) 2017 SIGCOMM China Symposium
Publicity Co-Chair, Shanghai, China, May. 12-14 2017.
- [Call for Papers] The 11th International
Conference on Collaborative Computing: Networking, Applications and
Worksharing (CollaborateCom 2015) (newly promoted to CCF C class),
Wuhan, China, Nov. 9-12 2015, eBook
- [Call for Papers] IEEE LANMAN'2014 Publicity Chair
(The 20th IEEE International Workshop on Local and Metropolitan Area
Networks), Reno, NV, May 21-23, 2014.
- [Call for Papers] The 9th
International Conference on Green, Pervasive and Cloud Computing (GPC
2014), to be held in Wuhan, China, May 2014.
- [Call for Papers] National Software Application
Conference (NASAC 2015, 第十四届全国软件与应用学术会议),
to be held in Wuhan, China, November 2015, organized by CCF and Huazhong University
of Science & Technology.
- ICDCS'2016 Session Chair of
"Energy Management and Green Distributed Computing"
- INFOCOM'2015 Session Chair of
"Resource Provisioning in Cloud Computing"
- INFOCOM'2014 Session Chairs of
"Cloud computing 2" and "Cloud computing 5"
- INFOCOM'2013 Session Chair of "Resource
allocation in cloud computing 2"
- INFOCOM'2013 Session Chair of
"MC - Data center networking 2"
- IEEE Computer Communications Workshop
(CCW) panel on "mobile computing”, Philadelphia, USA, Nov. 6-7, 2014.
Established in 1986, IEEE CCW is the annual flagship workshop of the
Technical Committee on Computer Communications (TCCC) of the IEEE
Communications Society. CCW is a single-track event composed of panels and
sessions focused on specific "hot topics" in networking and
International Conference on Cloud Computing and Big Data (CCBD2014) panel
on "The future trend of Big Data", which is a cross-area
international forum on cloud computing and big data, to be held on
November 12-14, 2014 at Wuhan University, Wuhan, China. CCBD2014
discusses the state-of-the-art, challenges, and trend of Big Data.
Relevant topics include information retrieval/data mining, database
system, data center, social network, software engineering and programming
models,Big Data application.
- IEEE INFOCOM 2018
- ACM e-Energy 2018
- IEEE/ACM IWQoS 2018
- WWW 2018 Demo Track
- IEEE ICDCS 2017 (both "Cloud Computing and Data Centers" track and "Distributed Green Computing & Energy Management" track)
- IEEE INFOCOM 2017
- ACM e-Energy 2017
- ACM Multimedia Systems (MMSys) 2017 (Cloud-based Multimedia)
- ACAC (1st ACM China Annual Conference) 2017 SIGCOMM China Symposium
- USENIX CoolDC 2017 (2nd Workshop on Cool Topics in Sustainable Data Centers), colocated with USENIX ASPLOS 2017
- IEEE LANMAN 2017
- ACM Multimedia 2016 (Multimedia Systems and Middleware)
- IEEE ICDCS 2016
- ACM e-Energy
- IEEE CCNC 2017 (14th Annual IEEE Consumer Communications & Networking Conference) (Cloud Services and Networking track), co-location with CES (the world’s largest tradeshow on consumer technology, extensive press coverage and ~150,000 attendees)
Multimedia 2014 (Multimedia Systems and Middleware Area)
- IEEE ICDCS 2015
- IEEE INFOCOM 2014
- IEEE INFOCOM 2013
- IEEE Globecom 2014, IEEE
IPCCC 2015 (34th IEEE -- International Performance Computing and
- IEEE ICNC 2014 (International
Conference on Computing, Networking and Communications)
- IEEE Globecom 2013 - Next
Generation Networking Symposium
- MCSC 2013 - The 1st
International Workshop on Mobile Cloud and Social Computing, which will be
in held in conjunction with ICDCS 2013 at Philadelphia, USA, July 08-11,
- CSC 2013 - The International
Conference on Cloud and Service Computing, Beijing, Nov.4-6, 2013.
- IEEE Globecom 2012 - Communications
QoS, Reliability and Modelling Symposium
- IEEE Globecom 2012 - Next Generation
Networking and Internet Symposium
- The 7th International
Conference on Frontier of Computer Science and Technology (FCST-12)
- CoNEXT 2011
- IEEE CCNC 2016 （The 13th Annual IEEE Consumer
Communications & Networking Conference）
- CBD 2015 （The Third International
Conference on Advanced Cloud and Big Data）
International Conference on Selected Topics in Mobile & Wireless
13th ACM/IEEE International Conference on Grid Computing (Grid'2012)
International Conference on Selected Topics in Mobile & Wireless Networking
- The 6th International
Conference on Frontier of Computer Science and Technology (FCST-11)
8th IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing in Sensor
Invited Reviewer for Grants, Papers, and Awards:
- Hong Kong RGC (Research Grants Council) external reviewer of General Research Fund (GRF) and Early Career Scheme (ECS)
Journal on Selected Areas in Communications (JSAC), IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, IEEE Transactions on Mobile
Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering (TKDE), IEEE Transactions on
Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, IEEE Transactions on Computers, IEEE Transactions on Cloud Computing, ACM Transactions on Cyber-Physical Systems, ACM Transactions on Autonomous and Adaptive Systems, ACM Computing Surveys,
IEEE Transactions on Vehicular
Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, IEEE Transactions on Network and Service
Management, IEEE Transasctions on Emerging Topics in Computing, IEEE
Transactions on Wireless Communications, IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering, Transactions on Emerging Telecommunications Technologies, IEEE Wireless Communications
Magazine, IEEE Network Magazine,
IEEE Communications Magazine, Oxford
The Computer Journal, IEEE
Communications Letters, IEEE Signal Processing Letters, Peer-to-Peer
Networking and Applications Journal, Elsevier Computer Networks
and Computation: Practice and Experience, SCIENCE
CHINA Information Sciences
- IEEE ICNP 2013 Demo,
IEEE Infocom 2011, IEEE
Globecom 2010, IEEE ICC 2013, IEEE ICC 2009
External Committee Member for Doctoral Thesis:
- The University of Hong Kong, 2014
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong, 2016
- City University of Hong Kong, 2016