Welcome to ICPADS 2016
Established in 1992, ICPADS has been a major international forum for scientists, engineers, and users to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and latest research results on all aspects of parallel and distributed computing systems. The 22nd IEEE International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Systems (ICPADS 2016) will be held in Wuhan, China, December 13 – 16, 2016. The main conference will run from December 14 to 16, and all the workshops will run on December 13.
· Full program is ready(http://grid.hust.edu.cn/icpads2016/Program.html). (Please prepare 15-20 mins' presentation for your regular paper. Poster paper must be posted by author self during the conference.)
· Please access (ICPADS 2016 Author Kit) to prepare and submit your final paper. Please follow all STEPs in the Author Kit to insure the submission process is completed successfully.
· Registration is ready(http://grid.hust.edu.cn/icpads2016/Registration.html).
· Accommodation reservation is ready(http://grid.hust.edu.cn/icpads2016/Accommodation.html).
· Website for ICPADS 2016 is available (http://grid.hust.edu.cn/icpads2016).
· On-line submission system open: April 10, 2016
Deadline for paper
· Notification of paper acceptance: September 01, 2016
· Deadline for author registration: September 25, 2016
· Deadline of camera-ready version: September 25, 2016
· Workshop proposal submission: July 16, 2016
· Proposal notification: July 20, 2016 (ongoing as received)
· Workshop website on-line: July 30, 2016
· Workshop papers submission: August 31, 2016
· Workshop papers notification: September 30, 2016
· Workshop camera-ready: September 25, 2016