The goal of 10th IFIP International Conference on Network and Parallel Computing (NPC 2013) is to establish
an international forum for engineers and scientists to present their excellent ideas and experiences in system
fields of distributed and parallel computing.
NPC 2013 will be held in September 19-21, 2013, Guiyang, China.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
* Applications of parallel and distributed computing.
* Systems, networks, and architectures for high end computing.
* Parallel and multicore issues and opportunities.
* Big data computing.
* Virtualization of machines, networks, and storage.
* Programming languages and environments.
* I/O, file systems, and data management.
* Resource management, scheduling, and load-balancing.
* Performance modeling, simulation, and prediction.
* Fault tolerance, reliability and availability.