Journal & Conference Papers
 Xiaofeng Ding, Long Chen, Hai Jin. Mining Representative Patterns Under Differential Privacy. WISE (2) 2017: 295-302.
 Xiaofeng Ding, Peng Liu, Hai Jin. Privacy-Preserving Multi-keyword Top-k Similarity Search Over Encrypted Data. IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing, 2017.
 Xiaofeng Ding, Li Wang, Zhiyuan Shao, Hai Jin.
Efficient Recommendation of De-identification Policies using MapReduce. IEEE Transactions on Big Data, 2017.
 Hui Xu, Xiaofeng Ding, Hai Jin, Wenbin Jiang. Parallel Top-k Query Processing on Uncertain Strings Using MapReduce. DASFAA (2) 2015: 89-103.
-  Xiaoli Wang, Xiaofeng Ding, Anthony Tung and Zhenjie Zhang. Efficient and Effective KNN Sequence Search with Approximate ngrams.
In Proceedings of the 40th International Conference on Very Large Data Bases (VLDB14), PVLDB 7(1): 1-12, Hangzhou, September 2014.
-  Xiaofeng Ding, Hai Jin. Efficient and Progressive Algorithms for Distributed Skyline Queries over Uncertain Data.
In IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering(TKDE), vol. 24, no. 8, pp. 1448-1462, Aug. 2012.
-  Xiaofeng Ding, Jianhong Jia, Jiuyong Li, Jixue Liu, and Hai Jin. Top-k Similarity Matching in Large Graphs with Attributes.
In Proceeding of the 19th International Conference on Database Systems for Advanced Applications (DASFAA), Pages 156-170, 21-24 April, 2014, Bali, Indonesia.
-  Xiaoli Wang, Xiaofeng Ding, Anthony K.H. Tung, Shanshan Ying, Hai Jin. An Efficient Graph Indexing Method.
In Proceeding of 2012 IEEE International Conference on Data Engineering (ICDE'12), Pages 210-221, Arlington, VA, Apr. 2012.
- Xiaofeng Ding, Xiang Lian, Lei Chen, Hai Jin. Continuous Monitoring of Skylines over Uncertain Data Streams.
In Information Sciences, Elsevier, 184(2012): 196-214. (SCI IF: 3.095)
-  Xiaofeng Ding, Qing Yu, Jiuyong Li, Jixue Liu, and Hai Jin. Distributed Anonymization for Multiple Data Providers in a Cloud System.
In Proceeding of the 18th International Conference on Database Systems for Advanced Applications (DASFAA), Pages 346-360, 22-25 April, 2013, Wuhan, China.
-  Weiyi Xia, Raymond Heatherly, Xiaofeng Ding, Jiuyong Li, and Bradley Malin. Efficient Discovery of De-identification Policy Options through a Risk-Utility Frontier.
In Proceeding of ACM Conference on Data and Application Security and Privacy (CODASPY), Pages: 59-70, February 18-20, 2013, San Antonio, Texas, USA.
-  Xiaofeng Ding, Hai Jin, Hui Xu, and Wei Song. Probabilistic Skyline Queries over Uncertain Moving Objects.
In Journal of Computing and Informatics (CAI), Pages 32(5): 987-1012 (2013).
-  Xiaofeng Ding, Hai Jin, and Na Zhao. An Efficient Index Method for Uncertain Moving Objects with Frequent Updates.
In The Chinese Journal of Computers(Top Journal in China), Pages, 35 (12): 2587-2597, 2012.
-  Xiaofeng Ding and Hai Jin. Efficient and Progressive Algorithms for Distributed Skyline Queries over Uncertain Data.
In Proceeding of the 30th International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems, (IEEE ICDCS), Pages 149-158, Genoa, Italy, June 21-25, 2010.[Acceptance ratio: 14.4% = 84/585]